Our Business Policy
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (together with the documents referred to herein) regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on tessin.it between the users of TESSin.it.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on tessin.it through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third party’s terms and conditions. Under no circumstances shall TESSin.it be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between users of tessin.it and third parties.
How to Execute a Contract with TESSin.it
- To place an order for the purchase of one or more products on tessin.it, you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to TESSin.it, following the relevant instructions.
- The order form contains a link to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, and also contains information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes - please be aware that there may well be duties and/or other taxes levied upon the importation of your order for extra european countries.This charge will be the sole responsibility of the buyer), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, and references to the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
- An order shall be deemed submitted when TESSin.it receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
- The order form will be filed in our data base for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by clicking on the section called My Order in the "My Account" area.
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible input errors. After your order form has been submitted, TESSin.it will process your order. TESSin.it may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available.
- In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that TESSin.it has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on tessin.it are no longer available at the time of your last access or once has received your order form, shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within five (5) days from the day after has received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, will refund the amount paid for those items.
- By submitting an order form to, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in your contract with. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on tessin.it.
Guarantees and Product Price Indication
- On tessin.it, we offer top-quality products. These products are in many cases purchased by TESSin.it directly manufacturers and carefully selected for their stringent quality control. TESSin.it does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- The main characteristics of products are shown on tessin.it on each product page. The products offered for sale on tessin.it may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
- . Prices are subject to change and will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- Payment of the product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- Value Vouchers
- Value vouchers are personalised codes, also referred to as TESSIN CODES, which allow you to take advantage of a discount on your purchase on tessin.it. The TESSIN CODE box is displayed on the first page of the basket: after you have inserted your items in the basket and entered your code, press APPLY.
- The value voucher cannot under any circumstances be exchanged for money;
- You may not use more than one value voucher per order;
- The value voucher can be applied only to items with a higher value than the voucher itself;
- The value voucher cannot be applied to any Sample Sale or Sample Purchase.
- Restrictions to the use of value vouchers:
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
- For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, please visit read the Shipping section section. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
- For any information requests TESSin.it can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at our number +39 0776 833568 (italian language only).
- For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, please read the Refunds & Returns section.
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
- If you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will pay your costs of returning it to us or by refunding your return postage costs). Please read the Refunds & Returns section.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian legislative decree 6 September 2005 no. 206 on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
Amendments and updates
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time due to new laws and regulations or other reasons. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on tessin.it.